Hundreds of ICE agents, dozens of raids, three arrests — ICE is a fucking joke

After 100 ICE agents spent five hours on the ground looking for criminal migrants in Chicago last week, only two people were arrested, the New York Post reported.

In Denver and Aurora, Colorado, which President Donald Trump decried as the epicenter of migrant violence tied to Venezuela’s Tren de Aragua gang, an eye-popping 400 ICE agents were dispatched Wednesday. By the day’s end—and after knocking on hundreds of doors, including those of U.S. citizens—only one Tren de Aragua member was taken into custody, sources told ABC News.

That lone arrest is a far cry from the 100-plus gang members ICE hoped to nab—success the agency has enjoyed in certain raids, like in New York. Border czar Tom Homan suggested the Colorado raid flopped because the gang had been tipped off by local media coverage. But it’s that coverage, and a broader “PR blitz,” that appears to be propping up the first weeks of Trump’s migration crackdown.

Trump’s team has flooded the zone with much-hyped arrest figures posted to X and turned ICE raids into a spectacle—complete with celebrity embeds like Dr. Phil and “ICE Barbie” Nancy Mace tagging along. “Much of this is optics and not reality,” immigration attorney Elizabeth Ricci, who has represented migrants in every administration since George H. W. Bush, told the Daily Beast this week.

Read more: https://www.thedailybeast.com/trumps-migrant-crackdown-has-more-bark-than-bite-experts-say/


They manufactured a universe in their drug-addled minds that doesn’t exist, yet repeated the descriptions of it enough times that stupid, gullible people believed it – all in order to “own the libs”. And over time, they apparently started to hallucinate, believing that it was like they described… But when they actually attempted to “operate” in that fake universe that didn’t exist, “reality” bit them in the ass.

Secretary of Defense Pete Hogsbreath is a danger to the US, our allies, and the rest of the world

https://www.nytimes.com/2025/02/07/us/politics/hegseth-pentagon-town-hall.html
By John Ismay
Feb. 7, 2025

Hegseth Uses His First Town Hall to Attack Non-White, Non-Male Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen, Marines, and Coasties

The defense secretary, speaking to the Pentagon work force, defended his “unconventional approaches” to an audience that included women and people of color.

Defense Secretary Pete Hegseth gave his first public address to the Pentagon work force on Friday, spending much of the session defending his efforts to dismantle diversity and inclusion policies.

Mr. Hegseth opened his remarks by saying “all glory to God,” and said that President Trump had asked him not to maintain “the status quo.”

“We’re going to take unconventional approaches,” he said.

Speaking to a room filled with African Americans, Asian Americans, Latinos and white Americans, both men and women, he offered a full-throated attack on the military’s decades-long efforts to diversify.

“I think the single dumbest phrase in military history is ‘our diversity is our strength,’” said Mr. Hegseth, who served in the U.S. Army National Guard from 2001 to 2021 and is a former Fox News host. He later added that he dismantled diversity, equity and inclusion policies at the Pentagon because they “served a purpose of dividing the force as opposed to uniting the force.”

The U.S. military, which was racially segregated until 1948, has at times made an effort to be more inclusive to women and minorities, though it stood firmly against allowing gay men and women to serve openly until forced to do so in 2011.

 

Hogsbreath is a poseur, a phony, a shithead, a wimp, and a REMF.


UPDATE — THERE’S MORE

Mr. Hegseth said he had visited the Army’s Sergeants Major Academy at Fort Bliss, Texas, near El Paso during a trip to the southern border this past week, noting that as the most senior enlisted soldiers in the service, sergeants major are responsible for maintaining standards among their troops.

“It starts with the basic stuff, right?” Mr. Hegseth said. “It’s grooming standards and uniform standards and training standards, fitness standards, all of that matters.”

As a civilian, he is often seen wearing an American flag pocket square in his suit coat, as he was during his Senate confirmation hearing last month, and sporting a full-color American flag belt buckle, as he did when Vice President JD Vance swore him into office as defense secretary and again onstage at the Pentagon on Friday.

Wearing the American flag as an article of clothing is prohibited by the U.S. Flag Code, which establishes proper and improper ways of respecting the national ensign. The Defense Department’s own website reiterates that in a 2019 article posted during the first Trump administration.

{snip}

As soon as the question-and-answer portion of the event began, the Pentagon cut the video feed.

NRA totally forgets to rise up against a tyrannical government

 

This ignorant muthahfukah can’t even fire a rifle without having a sore shoulder for a week

If the NRA will not rise up against President Musk and Co-President Trump, then, it’s up to the rest of us.

If you have not already, arm yourselves.  Your basic Rise-Up-Against-Tyranny armament should include:

  • An AR-15 with at least twenty 20-round magazines and 800 rounds
  • A pump 12-guage shotgun, modified to hold seven rounds in the magazine; at least 50 rounds of 00-guage buckshot in a magnum load
  • A Remington 700 .308 caliber, synthetic stock fitted with Leupold H5D  7-35X56 scope zeroed at 300 yards; four extra magazines, at least 50 rounds
  • Leupold Marksman 1000 laser rangefinder
  • Semi-automatic pistol,  .40, .45, or 9mm caliber, preferably Sig-Sauer.  Ten magazines, at least 300 rounds.
  • Kabar standard issue US military combat knife, sharpened, with leather sheath.
  • Gun cleaning equipment and supplies for all weapons.

Go to  your local rifle range, practice with the weapons.  Clean them after each use.

 

Check back for more suggestions.

President and Co-President

no image description available

Guy on the right dressed in black giving the orders is the President.

Guy on the left in the blue suit with the really, really bad makeup job on his face is the Co-President.  He thinks he’s the President but it’s really the other guy.

Both are fascists.

 

President Donald Trump speaks at the National Prayer Breakfast, at the Capitol in Washington, Thursday, Feb. 6, 2025. (AP Photo/Evan Vucci)

Here’s the Co-President speaking at the National Prayer Breakfast, Feb 6, 2025, at the US Capitol.  Check out his facial makeup.  People who work for Trump have confirmed that he puts this makeup on his face, ears, and neck so it looks as though he has a tan while, in fact, his face is as pale white and the rest of him.

Is ICE lying to us?

Know all those ICE raids you’ve been reading and hearing about?  All those “illegal immigrants” being deported?

Turns out most of them are just like Trump:  FAKE.  PHONY.  NOTHING HAPPENING.

Trump is manufacturing fake news.

Thu 6 Feb 2025 06.00 EST

News of mass immigration arrests has swept across the US over the past couple of weeks. Reports from Massachusetts to Idaho have described agents from Immigration and Customs Enforcement (Ice) spreading through communities and rounding people up. Quick Google searches for Ice operations, raids and arrests return a deluge of government press releases. Headlines include “ICE arrests 85 during 4-day Colorado operation”, “New Orleans focuses targeted operations on 123 criminal noncitizens”, and in Wisconsin, “ICE arrests 83 criminal aliens”.

But a closer look at these Ice reports tells a different story. That four-day operation in Colorado? It happened in November 2010. The 123 people targeted in New Orleans? That was February of last year. Wisconsin? September 2018. There are thousands of examples of this throughout all 50 states – Ice press releases that have reached the first page of Google search results, making it seem like enforcement actions just happened, when in actuality they occurred months or years ago. Some, such as the arrest of “44 absconders” in Nebraska, go back as far as 2008.

All the archived Ice press releases soaring to the top of Google search results were marked with the same timestamp and read: “Updated: 01/24/2025”. The mystery first caught the attention of an immigration lawyer who began tracking Ice raids and enforcement actions when Donald Trump took office. She spoke on the condition of anonymity for fear of reprisal from the administration. At first, she was baffled when she clicked on these seemingly new press releases and they detailed Ice raids from more than a decade ago.

So she set to work doing some digital sleuthing and enlisted a friend who’s a tech expert to help. What they found leads them to believe that Ice is gaming Google search.

Read more: https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2025/feb/06/ice-us-immigration-deportations-google

This is supposed to be a sad story, instead it illustrates FAFO

“ I can’t see my child!”

Here’s the background.  I live in an area of Virginia known as the “Northern Neck.”  It’s a group of six counties that form a peninsula bounded on the north and south by the Potomac and Rappahannock rivers, on the east by the Chesapeake Bay, and on the west is connected to mainland Virginia.  The Neck is mainly rural, agriculture is the principal business.  The Neck is Republican country.  Counties are governed by Boards of Supervisors whose members tend to stay in office for decades.  Our representatives in state and federal government are Trump-loving Republicans.

From 2009 until 2016 we were home to two “Tea Parties,” both were collections of retired grey-heads who met monthly to complain about Obama and who flooded the letters pages of local papers with bullshit.  With Trump’s first election, they faded overnight.

At the height of the COVID pandemic, a local guy who was on active duty with the Navy refused to take his mandated vaccination, was tossed out of the Navy, returned home, took over the moribund Facebook page of one of the old Tea Parties and announced the formation of “The Northern Neck Patriots.”

This small group of knuckleheads adopted the January 6 criminals as their special project.  In our area is the Northern Neck Regional Jail – because it costs a lot to operate a jail, Virginia has several regional jails that serve 5-6 counties and that are supported with state money and funds from the counties served by the jai.  NNeck Regional is a couple of hours out of DC, so, federal inmates are housed there while awaiting trial or sentencing; the feds pay NNeck Regional for housing these people.

The NNeck Patriots adopted the cause of the “J6ers” being held at NNeck Regional.  They visited the jail almost daily; attacked the warden for “mistreating” the J6ers; and spread nonsense about the poor, mistreated “political prisoners” held at NNeck Regional.  The NNeck Patriots sponsored Ashley Babbitt’s mother to visit the J6ers at NNeck Regional as well as putting on weekly “vigils” held outdoors at a local museum where they featured FaceTime calls with J6ers in the local or in DC jail – real tear-jerkers with the J6ers complaining about their poor families back home, oh woe is me!!

One of their favorite J6er was one Chris Quaglin.  According to Quaglin, he suffered from celiac disease and was gluten intolerant.  The jail accommodated him by separating his food utensils, washing them by hand, and preparing his food separately from the general population.  After a few weeks of this nonsense, a jail employee revealed that Quaglin made a lot of purchases from the jail commissary – honey buns and instant noodles, not exactly gluten-free.  Quaglin has been a regular hero of the NNeck Patriots.

So now Quaglin is a free man.  I check the NNeck Patriots’ website from time to time, looked at it today and there is displayed Quaglin’s Certificate of Pardon.  If you are inclined, you can see it here:

https://northernneckpatriots.org/

However, the best part of this tale is what Quaglin himself had to say.  The short version is that his wife divorced him shortly before his trial and got a stipulation in the divorce agreement preventing him or his family from having any contact with their son.  Quaglin is now out of jail, broke, in debt, and can’t see his son.  I know it won’t make any difference to him, but I have no sympathy at all for this idiot – you fuck around, you find out.

Here’s the text of Quaglin’s whining.

https://northernneckpatriots.org/free-but-i-cant-see-my-child/

Family to the rescue: My 81-year-old Dad braved horrible weather conditions and 2-days of travel to meet me in the frozen Tundra of Wisconsin FCI Oxford Prison. On January 20th after President Trump signed the historic J6 pardon, Dad excitedly posted to the support teams, “Chris is getting released tonight, Gotta call from the jail.” The support teams were over the moon excited. At around MIDNIGHT, January 20, 2025, in -20 below zero, my dad greeted me with open arms and tears. This nightmare was finally over.

www.givesendgo.com/PersecutedPatriot

FREE AT LAST!!!!! I tasted freedom for the first time after four years of captivity and torture by the evil Bureau of Prisons (BOP). Despite the bitter temperature, it was fantastic to take that first breath. We traveled back to our hotel and stayed for two days just trying to enjoy each other’s company and a great steak dinner.

www.givesendgo.com/PersecutedPatriot

Home to my son! I was eager to return home to see my young son, Nathan. But that was not to be. Before arriving, I learned that my recent ex-wife had taken steps to refuse me from seeing my son. I am absolutely devastated by this news!

Nathan was only 2-months old when I was put in prison for the crime of being in Washington DC on January 6, 2021. During the years in prison, I could watch Nathan grow by spending time with my son using a video phone app.

Over the last 4 years,the only thing that has kept me alive was the thought of holding my son again. Now, my ex-wife took this away from me. I am Nathan’s father. I want to be a part of my son’s Life!My fight continues.

www.givesendgo.com/PersecutedPatriot

The Divorce: My wife filed for divorce ONE WEEK PRIOR to my J6 trial. This absolutely devastated me. I was a broken man! My lawyer, who was not prepared for trial, insisted that I agree to a “Stipulated Agreement” (Agreeing to all charges against me ((True or False)). She told me if to do this, “I would be able to go home on House Arrest and save my family.” I only agreed to this because I was not in a proper mental state due to the unbelievable stress. My wife and best friend of fifteen years just decided to call it quits, abandoning me when I needed her the most.

I immediately knew the Stipulated Agreement was a huge mistake and I demanded my lawyer pull back the agreement.

She refused and then abruptly quit! As a result of her inaction, I was ultimately sentenced to twelve years in prison with the possibility of parole only after serving ten years.

If that wasn’t bad enough, I was moved 4-days prior to the divorce hearing (by the corrupt BOP and Biden Regime). I didn’t have a lawyer to represent me and, being thatI wasn’t able to attend the hearing to tell my side of the story, EVERYTHING went to my ex-wife.

www.givesendgo.com/PersecutedPatriot

I LOST EVERYTHING! …My parents haven’t even been able to see my son! My ex-wife refuses to allow me to even talk to Nathan. I am devastated. I just want to hold my baby boy!

I 100% blame the Biden Regime and the corrupt liberal media for spreading lies about me.

Again, I have now been forced to hire yet another lawyer to fight for my rights as a father to see my son, Nathan. I can’t even grab my clothes, tools, or vehicle. I have no way to even make a living right now because my tools and transportation are unobtainable. If not for my parents, I wouldn’t even have a place to live. This is a complete nightmare!

To date, I have spent over $200,000 on lawyer fees and I am COMPLETELY BANKRUPT! I have only the clothes on my back and the funds that Patriotic Supporters sent me through Give Send Go. I ask you to please offer your prayers and continue support. You can follow me on X/Twitter @cquaglin or on Truth Social @thepersecutedpatriot.

I love every one of you and thank you for your continued support. If it wasn’t for y’all I wouldn’t be here right now and I thank God for the American Patriots who helped and continue to help me throughout this ordeal.

GOD BLESS YOU!!! GOD BLESS AMERICA!!! GOD BLESS PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!

www.x.com/cquaglin

www.truth.com/thepersecutedpatriot

www.givesendgo.com/PersecutedPatriot

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Ut elit tellus, luctus nec ullamcorper mattis, pulvinar dapibus leo.

Note:  The phrase “Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet consectetuer” appears in Microsoft Word online Help. This phrase has the appearance of an intelligent Latin idiom. Actually, it is nonsense.